Friday, November 15, 2013

Winter Trends 2013

 

Winter 2013 Makeup Trends




Have any of you been wondering what is going to be the look for this up coming season? I've got my candles going, the weather outside is frightful and now all I need, other than the tree, is my go to looks for Winter. 









A go to look this winter is going to be the, no makeup, makeup look. :) Winter is super harsh on your skin so a great moisturizer with NO ADDED OIL is a must as well as a great facial cleanser. Here is my favorite moisturizer and this is my favorite face wash. 






The lip trend this winter is the Vampy Lip (yes, you read that right). Now a bold lip will do like the beautiful orange lip color I wrote about here. You can also do a bright melon pink but THE hot color is a dark berry red. It really is the perfect winter color that you can dress down for holiday shopping or up for those Winter parties we all know and love. 






Another Look this Winter is the statement eye. My favorite, the smokey blue or green eye. Some other great colors this season other than blue and green for parties is gold (of course! it goes with EVERYTHING!) or for even everyday looks, a nice caramel color with some hints of that gorgeous blue. 


I am so excited about this next Winter look! (Cause heaven knows) I LOVE A BOLD EYELINER!!!



Last but not least, my all time favorite look for this Winter... drum roll please!!!!!........ Big, Thick, Eyebrows! Yes, you heard right! Those gorgeous modelesque eyebrows are in, in, IN!
This look isn't going anywhere so you have plenty of time to grow those suckers out. if you don't like the way that your brows look when they grow, remember that you can fill them in. I love filling in my brows and making them a little darker. My tutorial I did on how to fill in your brows and help them look natural can be found here.




Products I suggest to get these looks.
Brows: Pigment close to your hair color and a liner/shader brush
Eyeliner: Liner/Shader Brush, Black Shadow wet
Eyeshadow: Blue, Green, Gold, Caramel
Lips: A blush that can be used as a lipstain for matte berry, a berry Gloss or this more red Gloss
NATURAL LOOK!
BB Cream
Nude Gloss
A MUST HAVE TO TOP OFF ANY LOOK! LASHES!!!
my all time favorite: 3D Lashes, go on just like mascara and don't ruin your lashes.

Remember, you are YOUnique! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
www.youniqueproducts.com/Colette